100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Extremely proficient and organized executive assistant with experience within medical environments. Particular interest in general hospital or large medical practice assisting toward use of vast medical terminology knowledge and awareness of unique aspects of healthcare office operations. Experienced in all necessary computer and cloud-based computing environments.
- Discreetly-minded professional
- Superb communication skills
- Concise and efficient personality
- Office software excellence
- Great time manager
- Clean driving record
- Typing at 90 wpm
Executive Assistant, March 2007-April 2015
Plastic Surgery Associates of New Cityland – New Cityland, CA
- Performed executive assisting and personal assisting duties for aesthetic surgery practice of six physicians.
- Interviewed, retained and supervised all administrative and clerical workers in both front and back offices.
- Administered employee incentive programs and handled human resource functions.
- Screened, retained and liaised with all service providers and maintenance personnel.
- Provided daily lunches and other meals as required for surgeons on office days.
- Handled all physician time accounting and expense reporting.
- Arranged personal and professional travel, seminar attendance and recreational pursuits.
- Ensured physicians were advised of family birthdays and other important dates for recognition and purchased gifts for doctors’ use as needed.
- Maintained positive relationships with family members of surgeons toward open communication and smoother office operation.
2007 Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
University of California – New Cityland, CA