I am aspired for obtaining a highly challenging and reputable position in the area of fitness of instruction where marelous energy, organizational and motivational skills and determination play the role of significant importance.
- Obtained Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Jonathon University in the year of 1983 with English as the major. Physical Education was my minor subject.
- Apart from that, I studied Anatomy, Nutrition and Physiology.
- Elected as the Captain for Women’s Gymnastic Group in College.
- Participated as an associate member for the Women Fitness Association. Relevant duties involve performing daily aerobics and universal aerobics.
- Health condition is excellent and having the ability to hike and run about 8-10 miles in a day.
- I am willing to relocate and enjoy professional traveling.
License and Training
- Have received E.M.T. License and Certification from Lithonia Hospital, 1994
- Have received License no. 4530293 from State of Atlanta, 1994
- Have received Recertification credits from Atlanta General Hospital, 1998
1990- Present date: Working as CEO and Co-Founder ‘The Mind & Body’ in Atlanta, GA with the following work responsibilities
- Providing all-embracing yet conscientious exercise sessions for women during pregnancy.
- Supervising more than 10 staff members as well as hiring and training new recruits, managing payrolls, designing and scheduling working hours and relevant shifts, administering billing procedures.
- Maintaining stable communication with the physicians of the clients admitted in order to provide the client the utmost safety measures, especially during pregnancy days.
1988 – 1990: Working as an aerobics and calisthenics instructor at The Dream in Atlanta, GA with the following work responsibilities
- Teaching intensive aerobics as well as calisthenics.
- Conducting co-educational sessions including more than 25 adults of both genders in a particular group
- Gearing sessions inclusive of both intermediate and advanced levels
- Having expertise in providing music therapy