Writing the Health Educator Resume Template
Resume Template for Health Educator
Experienced Health Educator with a background in both clinical and community environments. Proven ability to to teach clients in a way that is both accessible and understandable to all levels of education and learning styles. Committed to maintaining the wellness of each class by teaching proven and tested healthcare guidelines and methods.
- Preventive Health
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- Education Material Development
- First Aid Instructor
- Community Assessments
- Data Collection
- CPR Certified
Health Educator, June 2005 Present
McKay Dee Hospital Ogden, Utah
- Trained the community in health and safety subjects.
- Collaborated with other community health partners to help decrease preventable chronic and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Developed new course materials for behavioral risk reduction classes.
- Led community classes on diabetes prevention and awareness.
Assistant Health Educator, May 2004 May 2005
University Health System – San Antonio, Texas
- Assisted lead educator in teaching community health education classes.
- Set up and took down chairs and tables for each class meeting.
- Ordered and kept organized all educational props and supplies.
- Maintained health information packets and ensured all information was current and correct.
2003 Bachelor’s Degree, Health Education
Texas A & M University – College Station, Texas