I am aspired for securing an exigent and conscientious position which has the ability to exploit my administrative skills and experience relevant to home health care programs.
- Obtained Nursing Degree from the North Atlanta University in the year of 1986.
- Have done certificate courses on Office Packages including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Additionally, having detailed knowledge regarding internet browsing, and email. Have done courses on Tally as well as other financial packages.
1991- Present date: Working as Case Administrator in the Home Care Cooperation in Atlanta, GA with the following work responsibilities:
- Managing clinical operation on a daily basis following CPMS structure.
- Monitoring results retrieved from laboratory and managing laboratory staffs.
- Developing different test materials and taking responsibility for implementing newer version of home care system.
- Coordinating patient services inclusive of blood collection and delivery of drugs.
- Establishing and maintaining service schedule exclusively designed for staff members including RN, LPN, phlebotomists and pharmacists.
- Administering training programs and providing orientation to fellow clinical staff members.
- Generating QA reports on a monthly basis in addition to auditing datasheets and computer files.
- Monitoring and reporting results obtained from clinical laboratory in order to synchronize and aid physicians for reviewing and preparing clinical documentations.
- Identifying and resolving services relevant to various incidents, covering the reports and documentations as well as maintenance of clients’ records as depicted by the QA team.
- Providing support to marketing or sales and management teams from pharmaceutical businesses.
- Offering assistance in selection methods and foundation of office and pharmacy