- Acquire Bachelor of Science Degree from the University Of Carlsberg, Utah in the year of 1994 at Nursing Studies, where Sociology was the minor paper.
- Obtained Diploma on the following AIDS Program conducted for Clinical Nurses from Round hall Medical School of Nursing Saint George, MO.
- Diploma Registration no:- 12345
- Membership with All American Nurses Society
- Membership with Clinical Intravenous Nurses Association
- Registered as Intravenous Clinical in the ‘State of California’ Registration no: – 996587
1992 – Present Day: Working as a responsible Sponge Jill Clinical Nurse and Clinical AIDS coordinator CA with the following work responsibilities
- Provide case studies for Sponge Jill Nursing Centre management, properly guiding and following up with the ADIS patients also taking up infusion therapies for home.
- Actively involved, in identifying the need to study on infection rate of venous access devices used on ADIS patient, presently working on collection of on the following.
- Selecting proper needful candidates for the infusion therapies with high tech devices.
- Teaching and training the families of the patients for conducting these complex and high tech therapies by themselves within the setting of the home.
- Steps included in the therapy are: – antibiotic therapy, chemotherapy, hydration, parenteral pain management.
1989- 1992: Performed at the Oncology department of Easter Hospital as a Senior Staff Nurse at Grade-II with the following job responsibilities
- Worked as a primary nurse and helped to coordinate for the care of the patient with acute condition.
- Involved actively in pain management and proper chemotherapy care
- Involved in arranging for discharging patient with proper home care agencies.
- Acted as an active planner in Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant Program.