100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Experienced hospice administrator with solid background in administration, management and supervision of a quality hospice agency. Strong census development capabilities with keen awareness of the expectations and effects of terminal illnesses. Compassionate and strong in family and patient relations, with a solid business acumen for the organization’s benefit.
- Discreet professional
- Excellent communications talent
- Quality leader of integrity
- Hospice certification awareness
- Regulatory and procedural knowledge
- Motivating team member
Hospice Administrator, May 2007-April 2015
Walker Hospice – New Cityland, CA
- Performed leadership functions in oversight of staff and daily operations of a quality hospice care company.
- Coordinated hospice services effectively while ensuring families and patients received the highest quality of care.
- Developed effective referral networks consisting of nurses, doctors, hospitals, churches, insurance companies and other organizations of symbiotic relationships.
- Conceptualized and presented informative seminars to the community and referral sources regarding the benefits and capabilities of hospice.
- Reorganized and streamlined intake and other document-based procedures for greater ease of patients, families and staff members.
- Increased ADC by 130% over eight years of service within the hospice administrator role.
- Reduced daily operating expense by 32% during eight years with the organization.
2007 Bachelor of Science, Healthcare Administration
University of California – New Cityland, CA