I am aspired for securing an opportunity to exploit technical as well as administrative knowledge and expertise in an organizational or industrial setup.
- Obtained Bachelor of Science degree from University of Adelaide, South Australia in 1979, with specializing on dual major in Management and Biology.
- Have done certificate courses on Office Packages including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Additionally, having detailed knowledge regarding internet browsing, and email. Have done courses on Tally as well as other financial packages.
1990- Present date: Working as Hospital Supervisor in the Greenhouse Family Zone, in Thebarton, SA with the following work responsibilities
- Supervising the structural execution of the program of the X-Ray Department, Laboratory, Nursing Department and Inhalation Therapy Unit.
- Managing public communication and public relations as well as conducting various discussions and lectures focusing on alcoholism and drug addiction problems and the youth in society.
- Conducting educational and professional tours with hospital staff members, students, nurses, doctors and other medical professionals. In addition, conducting meeting with industry executives as well as with government officials.
- Playing the role of valuable counselor while interacting between patients and their family members.
1986 – 1990: Working as Laboratory Technician in the Hematology Department at Neil Robinson Hospital in Adelaide, SA with the following work responsibilities:
- Supervising subordinate lab technicians and monitoring the quality of work done.
- Offering training program to the novice personnel about hospital related techniques.
1984 – 1988: Working as Supervisor in the Laboratory and X-Ray Department at Steve Harris Hospital in Roseworthy, SA with the following work responsibilities:
- Supervising four technicians and monitoring the quality of work done.
- Arranging conferences between different technician staff members.