I am aspired for securing an ideal position that will utilize all my relevant expertise and knowledge as a lab technician.
- Obtained Bachelor of Arts degree from University of Adelaide, South Australia in 1984, with specializing on Media & Communications.
- Have done certificate courses on Office Packages including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Additionally, having detailed knowledge regarding internet browsing, and email. Have done courses on Tally as well as other financial packages.
1990- Present date: Working as Medical Media Technical Coordinator in the Dreamhouse Family Hospital, in Topeka, KS with the following work responsibilities
- Coordinating, setting-up and implementing media management services for different hospital personnel. Apart from that, offering the same service to the BU students from Medical Schools and for corresponding faculty members.
- Supervising a small group of media technicians.
- Collaborating and offering administrative assistance to complex medical as well as academic photography, processing and professional sliding.
- Setting up the strategy and offering guidance for installing medical videos along with essential equipments, troubleshooting, diagnosis of problems and problem-solving.
- Conducting hematological as well as Seratological testing and monitoring the appropriate execution of medical reports.
- Working closely with students, interns, physicians, faculty members and staff members.
In the same time span, working as Laboratory Supervisor in the Dreamhouse Family Hospital, in Topeka, KS with the following work responsibilities:
- Coordinating laboratory operations.
- Coordinating media technology in addition to test result analysis, medical reporting and record maintenance.
- Conducting medical photography
- Recording, analyzing and communicating results to different medical practitioners and their family members.
- Troubleshooting and resolving various departmental issues.