Writing the Medical Assistant Resume Template
Resume Template for Medical Assistant
Professional Medical Assistant with experience in both an office and hospital environment. Proven ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary healthcare team from patient care to office management. Committed to patient satisfaction and safety through superior customer service and attention to detail.
- Insurance Verification
- ICD Coding
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical Terminology
- CPR Certification
Medical Assistant, May 2012 Present
North County Health Services Oceanside, California
- Recorded and filed patient histories.
- Scheduled patient appointments both in office and over the phone.
- Performed blood draws for laboratory testing.
- Took patient vitals.
- Monitored and collected patient urine samples.
Patient Care Coordinator, May 2004 April 2012
St. Joseph’s Hospital Tucson, Arizona
- Greeted and welcomed patients and guests.
- Registered patients and collected both financial and personal information.
- Identified payer source and verified insurance coverage.
- Answered busy multi-line phone system.
- Maintained cleanliness of the patient waiting area.
2005 Certificate, Medical Assistant
Pima Community College – Tucson Arizona