Writing the Medical Biologist Resume Template
Resume Template for Medical Biologist
Experienced Medical Biologist with proven expertise in the medical laboratory. Solid background in molecular biology and microbiology and their roles in laboratory research techniques. Highly committed to performing all research with professional detail and accuracy, ensuring that all standards and procedures are followed.
- Specimen Analysis
- Instrument Maintenance
- Quality Control
- Safety Procedures
- Clinical Trials Research
- Laboratory Management
- Microsoft Applications
Medical Biologist, June 2008 Present
University of Kansas Medical Center – Kansas City, Kansas
- Produced research in relation to neuropsychiatric and genetic disorders.
- Maintained database of experimental results.
- Extracted DNA and RNA from human biological material.
- Performed PCR and gel electrophoresis.
- Produced figures for grant applications.
- Trained lab assistants.
Staff Research Associate May 2007 May 2008
UCLA Health Westwood, California
- Prepared buffers, chemicals and solutions for experiments.
- Performed basic analysis and interpretation of general experiments.
- Managed lab assistants, graduate and undergraduate students.
- Inventoried and unpacked laboratory supplies and equipment.
2003 Bachelor’s Degree, Biology
Indiana University – Bloomington, Illinois
2007 PhD, Microbiology and Immunology
Georgetown University – Washington D.C.