Writing the Case Manager Resume Template
Long-term medical care is a complicated concept that requires a great deal of professional coordination. If the patient is unable to speak on their own behalf, then family members and attorneys will need to get involved. It is important to show your understanding of the entire healthcare process if you want your Case Manager resume template to get the attention of hiring managers.
Resume Template for Case Manager
Caring Case Manager that utilizes all available resources to arrange proper care for a patient and get all necessary parties involved. Proven track record of maintaining necessary care contacts, working diligently on behalf of every patient and getting through bureaucratic red tape to get results. Committed to arranging the best possible healthcare for every client.
- Licensed Social Worker
- Accredited Case Manager
- Patient Advocate Services
- Medical Resource Management
- Compliance Expert
- Patient Care Driven
Case Manager, September 2010 – May 2015
The People’s Medical Resource – New Cityland, CA
- Responsible for setting up new case files and determining the proper course of action for each file.
- Interviewed thousands of medical professionals to develop a comprehensive contact database.
- Developed several methods for approaching the topic of necessary long-term care with family members of patients.
Assistant Case Manager, June 1995 – September 2010
The Hospital Network – New Cityland, CA
- Maintained the database of contacts for each active case.
- Assisted in putting together long-term care proposals for a variety of patients.
- Took notes at each meeting with patient family members.
1995 Bachelor of Science, Social Work
Platt College – New Cityland, CA