Writing the Executive Assistant Resume Template
Hiring managers know that assistants to high level executives must be the best of the best in office administrative task completion. Professionalism, personal polish in demeanor, communications talent and other attributes are also important. This Executive Assistant resume template spotlights those attributes and an eye for organization which will lead to an interview.
Resume Template for Executive Assistant
Detailed and proficient Executive Assistant with strong experience in provision of quality administrative service to leading physicians. Dedication to accuracy, punctuality, deadline completion, workflow efficiency and quality communication. Personable and likeable presentation with adaptability to varied personality types.
- McKesson EMR
- Microsoft Office
- Powerpoint Presentations
- Referral Network Development
- Office Administration
- General Accounting
- External and Internal Communications
Executive Assistant, August 2009 Present
University Health System New Cityland, CA
- Provide administrative assistance to six physicians at the leadership level of a 648 bed hospital.
- Ensure timely completion of all assigned tasks.
- Prepare Powerpoint presentations for staff meetings, seminars, patient education and other use by the physicians.
- Schedule physician travel, provide expense reporting, enroll in professional seminars and make personal arrangements.
- Answer and field both internal and external communications as directed for physician needs.
Administrative Assistant, April 2005 August 2009
Cityland Regional Health New Cityland, CA
- Provided administrative assistance for a department of 12 doctors within a regional hospital of 248 beds.
- Updated patient files in the EMR and completed data fields for 100% information availability within each case history.
- Provided general office accounting and supply management for budgetary compliance.
2005 Bachelor’s of Science, Business Administration
University of California – New Cityland, CA