Writing the Medical Receptionist Resume Template
Within a healthcare setting, a receptionist must be able to provide assistance to a variety of people through varied forms of communication. It is also important to maintain compliance with HIPAA and other regulations, when handling phone calls, emails, live conversations and written correspondence. This Medical Receptionist resume template provides insight into the candidate’s capabilities and accomplishments.
Resume Template for Medical Receptionist
Organized Medical Receptionist experienced in handling of multiple forms of communication seamlessly and with efficiency. Fully compliant in provision of patient information and communications within regulatory guidelines and according to clinical best practices. Strong communicator with proficiency in Spanish.
- EpicCare EMR
- Microsoft Office
- Multi-Line Phones
- Email Communications
- 75 WPM Typing
- Data Entry
- Patient Check-Ins
Medical Receptionist, August 2009 Present
Cityland Pediatric Associates New Cityland, CA
- Assist incoming patients with billing documentation, appointment paperwork completion, general inquiries and waiting room needs.
- Accept incoming calls and route as appropriate or provide information as possible.
- Schedule patient appointments, follow-ups, referrals and other interactions.
- Maintain waiting room appearance, reception area tidiness and general organization of the front office.
- Accept an average of 120 telephone calls per day and process an average of 90 patients per day.
Data Entry Clerk, April 2005 August 2009
Family Practice of New Cityland New Cityland, CA
- Provided billing and coding data entry for processing of patient insurance payments.
- Updated patient EMR files with correct personal information, billing details, file notes and medical history.
- Performed other general clerical duties as needed.
2005 Associate’s of Applied Science, Office Administration
Community College of Cityland – New Cityland, CA