Writing the Programmer Analyst Resume Template
The medical profession requires a steady stream of complicated and custom software to be effective. It takes teams of professionals to develop that software and most projects are held together by an analyst. In order for your Programmer Analyst resume template to advance your career, you need to show strong organizational skills and an understanding of the software needs of the medical profession.
Resume Template for Programmer Analyst
Diligent Programmer Analyst able to support application development as well as create comprehensive support programs. Proven history of developing specifications for software development projects, working closely with all levels of management to improve software quality and creating support documentation and mechanisms for each software project. Maintains a close watch on each project to make sure that every step is one properly.
- OO Design Pattern Utilization
- UNIX Certified
- SQL Server Certified
- .NET Developer
- XML & Web UI Development
Programmer Analyst, December 2010 – May 2015
Presidio Developers – New Cityland, CA
- Designated to monitor and administer the development of control software for larger clients.
- Assisted in the management of apps development for diagnostic equipment.
- Assigned to a long-term development project that required the creation of several major platforms for a large client.
Junior Programmer, June 2000 – December 2010
Franzen Medical Software – New Cityland, CA
- Updated all app code as per specifications.
- Submitted error and bug reports to management.
- Worked closely with clients to understand software needs.
2000 Master’s Degree, Software Engineering
Screen University – New Cityland, CA