Writing the Programmer Resume Template
Technology develops quickly and it takes trained professionals to adapt existing software to the needs of today’s medical professionals. The ability to develop applications and healthcare associated programs is in high demand in the medical industry and offers a lucrative career opportunity. To make the most of your career chances, be sure that your Programmer resume template indicates the kind of variety and background employers are looking for.
Resume Template for Programmer
Dedicated Programmer with the capacity to develop custom applications as well as adjust existing healthcare management software platforms. Most known for innovative applications to make practice management software more versatile, developing comprehensive control programs and updating any software platform to meet the client’s needs. Enjoys the challenge of creating software that will help a medical practice to grow.
- C++ Certified
- Oracle Database Engineer
- UNIX Certified Programmer
- Microsoft Solutions Engineer
- Business Planning
- Critical Problem Solving
Programmer, August 2009 – May 2015
Delta Medical Professionals – New Cityland, CA
- Assigned to develop custom applications for two large hospitals.
- Responsible for the development of a series of software controls for new diagnostic equipment.
- Created whitepapers and manuals for clients to use after an application had been created and installed.
Junior Programmer, June 2001 – August 2009
Pastor Associates – New Cityland, CA
- Responsible for checking all diagnostic applications for coding errors.
- Developed an error log that was submitted to management.
- Assisted in the development of billing platform software.
2001 Bachelor of Science, Software Engineering
Kelly College – New Cityland, CA