Writing the Recruiter Resume Template
Recruiting team members must not only know a good resume and a qualified candidate when they see one, but have a quality resume, themselves. Having a poorly organized resume or one which does not provide enough detail pertinent for the role will not provide for candidate entry into quality organizations. This Recruiter resume template highlights strengths, talents and attributes which will provide the candidate with interview consideration.
Resume Template for Recruiter
Objective and professional Recruiter with history of effective recruitment of key medical team personnel. Experienced in building of referral and candidate networks for specified fields within medical practice. Strong communicator with talent for motivation of qualified candidates toward interview and position acceptance.
- Microsoft Office
- Passive Candidate Recruiting
- Salary Negotiations
- Interview Execution
- Resume Screening
Recruiter, August 2009 Present
University Health System New Cityland, CA
- Source quality candidates for open and soon-to-open roles within various fields and departments of medicine within a 645 bed hospital campus.
- Meet with department leaders to determine candidate attributes and preferences for the search process.
- Qualify and screen submitted and referred resumes for consideration toward interview.
- Conduct initial candidate interviews for referral to associated departments and secondary interview.
- Negotiate salary, benefits, inclusions and other aspects of employment.
Staffing Coordinator, April 2005 August 2009
Cityland Regional Hospital New Cityland, CA
- Coordinated staff schedules for four departments within a 248 bed hospital.
- Accepted telephone and email inquiries regarding open positions.
- Screened resumes for position candidacy and interview referral.
2005 Bachelor’s of Science, Business Administration
University of California – New Cityland, CA