Writing the Regional Sales Manager Resume Template
The medical sales industry is a growing industry that offers a great deal of opportunity. If you want a career with a significant upside to it, then selling pharmaceuticals or medical equipment is a good choice. For your Regional Sales Manager resume template, you have to highlight your product experience and sales success to get the attention of hiring managers.
Resume Template for Regional Sales Manager
Aggressive Regional Sales Manager that has open new sales territories and brought dormant territories to profitability. Most known for a persistent but professional sales style, comprehensive product knowledge and the ability to develop successful sales associates. Enjoys the responsibility and dynamic career of being a sales manager in the medical products field.
- Equipment & Pharmaceuticals Certified
- Client Management Software Utilization
- Sales Associate Development
- Road Warrior Mentality
- Professional Networking
- Medical Professional Communications
Regional Sales Manager, August 2009 – May 2015
Breshton Medical – New Cityland, CA
- Successfully opened two new sales regions and brought one dormant region to profitability.
- Created a comprehensive associate training program.
- Responsible for an overall revenue increase of 18%.
Sales Manager, September 2001 – August 2009
How-To Medical – New Cityland, CA
- Managed inside sales for the Eastern territory.
- Responsible for a revenue increase of 21% from the inside sales team.
- Realigned sales territories to make them more productive.
Sales Associate, June 1993 – September 2001
Graff Medical Supplies – New Cityland, CA
- Designated as one of three associates to start the new pharmaceuticals division.
- Responsible for exceeding sales quotas for six consecutive months.
- Assisted in training new associates.
1993 Bachelor of Science, Business
Gram College – New Cityland, CA