Writing the Research Assistant Resume Template
One of the ways that the world gets life-saving medicine is through medical research. Scientists at all levels work together to create the equipment and medications that will help save lives. Your Research Assistant resume template can help you to make your mark in the medical research field as long as you highlight your reliability and dedication.
Resume Template for Research Assistant
Dedicated Research Assistant capable of following complex instructions and familiar with all modern lab equipment. Dedicated to developing accurate research data logs, assisting in the development of new research techniques and doing the job that is required for each and every project. Appreciates the importance of medical research in the fight against disease.
- Certified Research Assistant
- Database Management
- Compliance Paperwork Management
- Client Specification Administration
- Equipment Maintenance & Repair
- Dedicated To Finding Answers
Research Assistant, December 2010 – May 2015
Prescott Medical Research – New Cityland, CA
- Responsible for keeping project logs and submitting logs for review to management each day.
- Assisted in developing several innovative new research methods utilizing the latest technology.
- Worked with research coordinators to clarify project specifications and develop specification clarification requests for any clients where necessary.
Laboratory Associate, June 2000 – December 2010
Golden College School of Medicine – New Cityland, CA
- Responsible for maintaining equipment usage logs for all technical equipment.
- Designated to the team responsible for keeping the lab clean.
- Reviewed lab compliance guidelines with management each month.
2000 Bachelor of Science, Biology
Golden College – New Cityland, CA