Writing the Medical Resume Template
Healthcare offices run thanks to the hard work of office personnel and administrators. For non-medical personnel to move up in the healthcare industry requires hard work and an understanding of the administrative needs of a growing practice. To get your Medical resume template noticed, you need to show your dedication and your ability to handle advanced office tasks.
Resume Template for Medical
Reliable Medical assistant with the ability to maintain digital and hard copy files, as well as a strong command of all office procedures. Established history of keeping an accurate appointment calendar, distributing messages to the necessary parties and operating a variety of office machinery. Willing to do whatever task is needed to help the practice remain successful.
- Practice Management Software
- Internet Calendar Utilization
- Microsoft Office
- Digital File Archiving
- Patient Communications
- Customer Service Driven
Medical, August 2010 – May 2015
Dr. Henry Pittone – New Cityland, CA
- Responsible for taking all incoming calls and maintaining the practice schedule.
- Assisted in organizing and distributing prescriptions and laboratory sheets to the proper patients and administrators.
- Greeted patients as they entered the office and helped then to sign in using the digital encryption system.
Office Associate, June 2003 – August 2010
Dr. Grant Metherton – New Cityland, CA
- Responsible for tracking all outgoing prescriptions.
- Assisted in updating and maintaining the practice schedule.
- Made outbound calls to patients to remind them of their upcoming appointments.
2003 Associate’s Degree, Business Administration
Lewis and Clark Community College – New Cityland, CA