Writing the Software Developer Resume Template
As medical technology continues to develop, the need for technology experts grows. More medical equipment is being run by software and that creates a need for very specialized professionals. When it comes to getting your Software Developer resume template read by hiring managers, you need to indicate your versatility and ability to accommodate any development request.
Resume Template for Software Developer
Versatile Software Developer with experience in diagnostic as well as surgical equipment control development. Committed to taking the time to understand the needs of the client, developing controls that are easy to understand and use and creating solutions to important medical issues.
- Industrial Control Development
- UNIX Certified
- Multi-Platform Solutions
- Specification Development
- Driven To Develop Solutions
- Team Building
Software Developer, April 2010 – May 2015
Gensen Medical Manufacturing – New Cityland, CA
- Responsible for tracking all diagnostic control development for all existing products.
- Assisted in developing several experimental control systems for new surgical equipment that is yet to be sold.
- Developed an efficient way to track control errors and then find ways to correct those errors quickly.
Software Quality Control, June 2000 – April 2010
Frans Medical – New Cityland, CA
- Responsible for analyzing all new software control programs and pointing out any potential errors.
- Collected all software control errors from client phone calls and created a summary report for management.
- Worked with developers to create control software that was easier to use and had a smoother user interface.
2000 Bachelor of Science, Software Development
Missile College – New Cityland, CA