Writing the Staffing Coordinator Resume Template
As a coordinator within medical human resources, you will review resumes to find hidden gems of nursing and caregiving within piles of many. Your resume should strike the hiring manager as one which exemplifies what you will be looking for as you staff their medical facility. This Staffing Coordinator resume template shows that the applicant can produce their own great resume and therefore should be able to recognize a qualified applicant.
Resume Template for Staffing Coordinator
Efficient Staffing Coordinator with history of staff scheduling, time management, employee searches, human resources clerical work and other aspects of effective medical staff delivery. Dedicated to location of the best employees and contract workers for optimum patient care. Strong communicator with effective language skills and ability to persuade others.
- Microsoft Office
- Employee Scheduling
- Data Entry
- EEO Compliance
- Overtime Management
- Staff Sourcing
Staffing Coordinator, August 2009 Present
University Health System New Cityland, CA
- Coordinate staff schedules for 220 department and unit nurses, CNAs and clerical workers.
- Compile reports regarding staffing, time management and shift scheduling for weekly HR meetings.
- Answer incoming calls from nurses and other candidates seeking employment at the hospital.
- Conduct data entry to ensure employee files are up to date with all current credentialing noted.
- Work with staffing agencies for interim scheduling assistance.
HR Clerk, April 2005 August 2009
Cityland Regional Hospital New Cityland, CA
- Managed data entry of 445 employee files, ranging from personal data of nursing, clerks and other workers to credentialing and licensure information of physicians and other providers.
- Answered busy multi-line phone system, routing calls throughout the HR department as appropriate.
- Organized employee training sessions for hospital staff.
2005 Associate’s of Applied Science, Office Administration
Community of College of Cityland – New Cityland, CA