100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Dedicated Medical Transcriptionist capable of completing complex jobs on time and without supervision. Experience includes medical office receptionist duties, where medical jargon and terminology were learned first-hand. Specialize in supporting high-volume hospital physicians requiring quick and accurate turnaround of documents.
- Error-free transcription
- Typing speed average 70 wpm
- Translate jargon and abbreviations into expanded forms
- High volume with quick turnaround
- Identify inaccuracies and return for clarification
- Perform work at home or in office
- Compile statistical reports and other administrative documents
Medical Transcriptionist, June 2010 – March 2015
Southside Regional Hospital – New Cityland, CA
- Set up and maintained medical files for admission and discharge documents, diagnostic procedures, lab records, prior medical history reports and treatment summaries.
- Delivered transcribed reports to physicians or other appropriate medical staff for review and approval.
- Verified accuracy of patient information; corrected or removed inconsistencies and duplicate entries.
- Followed all confidentiality laws and upheld departmental policies and procedures concerning safeguarding the private information of patients and staff.
Medical Transcriptionist, August 2007 – May 2010
Emerie Medical Technologies Institute – New Cityland, CA
- Transcribed dictation from audio recordings and written materials documenting patient medical histories.
- Produced statistical reports tracking patient participation in wellness procedures.
- Performed audits of patient records to eliminate errors from prior entries.
2007 Certified Medical Transcriptionist
California Technical Institute – New Cityland, CA