Writing the Medical Transcriptionist Template
Resume Template for Medical Transcriptioninst
Professional Transcriptionist experienced in both hospital and private practice environments. Proven ability to maintain speed without compromising quality or accuracy. Committed to ensuring that all medical records are transcribed in a way that protects the future of both an employer as well as the patient.
- Medical Terminology
- 95+ WPM
- Registered Medical Transcriptionist
- Detail Oriented
- Grammar and Punctuation
- Transcription Software
- Microsoft Applications
Quality Control Medical Transcriptionist, July 2009 Present
Atlanta Medical Center – Atlanta, Georgia
- Performed quality checks on dictations from hospital physicians and other medical staff.
- Monitored and managed general transcriptionist pool.
- Worked closely with hospital staff to improve quality and reduce overall mistakes.
- Trained new transcriptioninsts on the processes and procedures of the hospital.
Medical Transcriptionist, May 2008 June 2009
Med Trans Inc. Atlanta, Georgia
- Translated medical shorthand and abbreviations into full medical terminology.
- Transcribing dictation for physical exams, patient histories, operations and chart review reports.
- Ensured accuracy of patient healthcare records.
2008 Certificate, Medical Transcription
Atlanta Technical College – Atlanta, Georgia