100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Compassionate Nurse with experience providing care to infants, children and adolescents. Adept in efficient and reliable caretaking and medical intervention as needed. Strong ability to build supportive relationships with patients and their family members.
- Adapt to changing scenarios
- Independent worker
- Interpersonal communication
- Licensed RN
- Pediatric ward experience
- Ability to lift more than 30 pounds
Nurse, November 2010 – April 2015
Barton Pediatric Center – New Cityland, CA
- Provided care for a 30-bed unit of children and adolescents.
- Cared for patients with diagnoses that included diabetes, heart defects and mental health conditions.
- Assessed physical and mental status of each patient on a regular basis.
- Ensured high quality standards for unit maintenance and cleanliness.
Nurse, November 2006 – April 2010
Cityland Pediatric Center – New Cityland, CA
- Supervised staff members and delegated tasks.
- Managed 26-bed pediatric unit.
- Provided patient care and medication administration.
- Counseled patients about appropriate health and medical choices.
- Educated patients and family members about health and disease prevention.
2006 Bachelor of Science, Nursing
University of California New Cityland, CA