100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Highly qualified and compassionate Nurse Practitioner with a diverse history in treating pediatric and geriatric patients. Adept in midwifery and providing care to new mothers. Specialize in working autonomously and in teams.
- Natural communication ability
- Experience with midwifery
- Board certification
- IV Therapy, EKG, X-ray
- Patient advocate
- Strong clinical skills
Nurse Practitioner, February 2010 – March 2015
New Cityland Community Hospital – New Cityland, CA
- Interpreted diagnostic and lab tests.
- Provided prenatal and postpartum care for women.
- Diagnosed and treated common illnesses.
- Instructed patients about contraception.
- Obtained health history for patients and completed screenings.
- Performed gynecological exams.
Nurse Practitioner, June 2007 – February 2010
Little Town Hospital – Little Town, CA
- Monitored a team of nurses.
- Treated minor traumas and injuries.
- Diagnosed common illnesses and provided treatment.
- Educated and counseled patients about fitness and health issues.
2006 Master of Science, Nursing
University of California New Cityland, CA