Writing the Office Manager Resume Template
Readiness for management of a thriving medical office requires office experience and a diverse skill set in general medical office administration. A qualified applicant should possess everything from typing and filing skills to higher level workflow planning, accounting and time management. This Office Manager resume template reflects that well-rounded skills possession of the applicant as sure readiness for interview and placement.
Resume Template for Office Manager
Organized Office Manager with strong background in administrative task fulfillment, medical office-specific coordination, staff management and varied aspects of patient service delivery. Dedicated to strong balance in optimal patient care and staff motivation and mentorship. Adept communicator with compassionate leadership talent.
- EpicCare EMR
- Microsoft Office
- Staff Scheduling
- Payroll Administration
- Supply Management
- Vendor Contracting
- HIPAA, OSHA, EEO Compliance
Office Manager, August 2009 Present
Happy Family Care New Cityland, CA
- Manage and mentor staff of 25 administrative, billing, coding, data entry, reception and nursing personnel.
- Provide general office accounting, payroll administration, expense reporting and supply purchasing.
- Ensure assignment and quality completion of all office administrative tasks.
- Work with suppliers, vendors and contractors toward project completion for websites, software and system implementations, troubleshooting and other technology management.
Administrative Assistant, April 2005 August 2009
Family Practice of New Cityland New Cityland, CA
- Provided two family practice physicians with administrative assistance.
- Planned and executed staff meetings, training sessions and patient seminars.
- Assisted physicians in professional seminar enrollments, travel planning and expense reporting.
2005 Associate’s of Applied Science, Office Administration
Community College of Cityland – New Cityland, CA