100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Efficient medical operations manager with talent in smooth and effective supervision of all aspects of large practice business. History of accomplishment as a well-liked and respected professional. Able to reduce costs and trim budgets without loss of employee motivation or drive for excellence.
- Effective and organized
- Mentoring leader
- Facilities skillset
- Cost reduction strength
- Mechanically minded
- Office administration talent
Operations Manager, August 2007-April 2015
Outpatient Surgical Associates of New Cityland – New Cityland, CA
- Maintained operations excellence for outpatient surgical centre with 120 employees and contractors.
- Performed daily facilities review to ensure consistent mechanical and facilities functionality.
- Managed administration team and clerical workers toward optimum completion of their responsibilities.
- Executed bank deposits, reconciliations, petty cash maintenance and other cash flow duties.
- Facilitated and supervised work by contractors, maintenance crews, landscapers and other labor personnel.
- Administered payroll and ensured all time records were accurate with employee payment following all procedural and regulatory guidelines.
- Provided 24 hour on-call awareness in case of facilities emergency and toward execution of snowplowing and other contracted activities during emergent weather potentially affecting regular business.
- Provided operations support to physician staff as needed.
- Reduced budgets by 30% by year two and held those budgets consistently throughout time with organization and toward increased profitability.
- Through operations streamlining and introduction of new software and cloud environments, reduced labor costs by 20% through man hour decrease and abolishment of overtime.
1994 Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
University of California – New Cityland, CA