Writing the Operations Manager Resume Template
It is a full-time job to make sure that the business operations of a large medical facility or practice are working properly. If a practice wants to plan for the future, then it needs to have professionals in charge of monitoring the day to day office operations. To get your Operations Manager resume template the attention it deserves, you need to highlight your understanding of medical practice software and your high level management skills.
Resume Template for Operations Manager
Dutiful Operations Manager that utilizes practice management software and new technology to facilitate efficient operations. Most known for maintaining an orderly practice, developing operational plans that keep the practice or organization moving forward and keeping an eye on the public image of the organization.
- Medical Practice Software Management
- Cloud Storage Expert
- Operational Experience
- Team Building Expert
- Public Relations
- Technology Savvy
Operations Manager, August 2007 – May 2015
Southtowns Medical – New Cityland, CA
- Introduced a brand new practice management software platform that has saved the practice 34% in operational costs.
- Developed a patient survey that helped the practice to understand what patients expected and patient attitudes towards the practice.
- Created a series of new office management policies that helped to streamline operations and dramatically reduce errors.
Medical Assistant, June 1999 – August 2007
Drs. Branch, Temple and Stanley – New Cityland, CA
- Assisted with the administration of patient services.
- Responsible for maintaining patient records.
- Worked with office manager to keep appointment schedule up to date.
1999 Master’s Degree, Business Administration
York College – New Cityland, CA