100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Highly organized and effective patient services representative with strong history of medical office operations and fulfillment of role responsibilities. Skilled at providing patient outreach and communications with particular ability to diffuse complaints and calm concerns. Experienced in applicable computer softwares and systems.
- Effective rapport building
- Great communications skills
- Strong multi-tasker
- MS Office expert
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Knowledge of medical coding/billing
Patient Services Representative, March 2008-April 2015
Pediatric Care of Cityland – New Cityland, CA
- Performed front desk functions for thriving and busy pediatric practice.
- Checked patients in for appointments, retrieved files for physicians and escorted patients to exam rooms.
- Accepted patient insurance for billing and monies for post-visit payments.
- Provided information and articles to public relations agency for the monthly parent newsletter.
- Provided clerical services as needed for office operations.
- Answered busy telephone lines and ensured timely and effective information provision to callers with referrals to physicians or nurses for callback as needed.
- Scheduled new, follow up and referral appointments with confirmation contact.
- Compiled, maintained and updated patient records according to HIPAA regulations.
- Confirmed patient insurance billing information with insurance companies.
- Balanced nightly monies and processed credit cards.
2008 Associates of Science, Marketing
University of California – New Cityland, CA