Writing the Physician Resume Template
Resume Template for Physician
Experienced Physician with advanced understanding of medical procedures and the latest advances in processes and medications. Proven leadership within a healthcare environment, both medically and administratively. Committed to patient welfare and using both treatment and teaching preventive measures to ensure the total health of the individual.
- Patient Assessment
- Disease Diagnosis
- Treatment Plans
- Infection Control
- Problem Resolution
- Medical Care Strategies
- Patient Confidentiality
Primary Care Physician, June 2009 Present
Southgate Medical Group – Cheektowaga, New York
- Diagnosed and treated patients who were ill or injured.
- Prepared strategies for medical care.
- Prescribed medications for varying ailments.
- Maintained infection control and taught safety procedures.
- Maintained patient records and documents.
Resident Physician, May 2007 May 2009
Molina Healthcare Seattle, Washington
- Provided direct support to medical facility staff.
- Carried out patient assessments.
- Tracked progress of patient’s health.
- Assisted in teaching community health and prevention classes.
2005 Doctorate, Medicine
University of Washington – Seattle, WA
1999 Bachelor’s Degree, Microbiology
Idaho State University – Pocatello, ID