100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Organized and detailed medical project management professional with strong business acumen, financial orientation, innovative spirit and influential leadership personality. Ability to work independently, discern alternative pathways to the same solution and a collaborative, engaging member of teams. Experienced in most widely used computer programs, databases, medical regulations, legal guidelines and best practices within project management.
- HIPAA/OSHA compliance
- Excellent communicator
- Strategic implementations leader
- Efficient project management
- Strong financial acumen
- Deadline and cost oriented
Project Management, June 2008-May 2015
Cityland Regional Healthcare System – New Cityland, CA
- Managed a multitude of projects toward optimum efficiency, financial accountability and deadline adherence for all CRHS facilities in New Cityland.
- Conducted due diligence for maximum quality assurance on projects prior to initiation.
- Executed documentation of and for regulatory agency reviews, internal chart audits and payer mandated initiatives.
- Developed and facilitated positive relationships with project suppliers, vendors, stakeholders, consultants, legal advisors and risk managers.
- Ensured a 100 percent on time and quality assured delivery of all managed projects.
- Delivered all projects at a combined 88 percent-of-budget achievement.
- Communicated all project standards, expectations, deadlines, deliverables and budgets to associated participatory personnel.
- Provided transparency on all projects through technological timelining with full, 24 hour stakeholder access.
- Oversaw all vendors and suppliers and negotiated equipment leases, terms and warranties.
2009 Bachelor’s of Science, Business Administration
University of California-New Cityland, CA