Writing the Project Management Resume Template
People who do not work in the medical field often do not have an appreciation for how complicated it is to run a hospital or practice. There are daily needs and long-term planning projects that must be attended to by experienced professionals. To help bring attention to your Project Management resume template and get the job you want, it is important to point out your strong background and your understanding of the medical field.
Resume Template for Project Management
Dedicated Project Management professional able to work with doctors, staff and administrators to complete any type of long or short-term project. Committed to developing a smooth business process, completing projects by the prescribed deadline and solving business issues as quickly as possible. Respects how difficult it can be for medical professionals to focus on a project while trying to deliver excellent care.
- PMP Certified
- Corporate Communications
- Project Management
- Financial Reporting
- Budget Planning
- Long-Term Business Planning
Project Management, February 2008 – May 2015
The Dell Medical Practice – New Cityland, CA
- Responsible for coordinating financial projects that helped to lower costs and increase profitability.
- Developed a series of non-intrusive client surveys that helped to improve the overall quality of care.
- Assisted in the development of several budget processes that are still used today.
Practice Coordinator, June 1998 – February 2008
Hanley Medical – New Cityland, CA
- Assisted in developing recruiting materials for office staff.
- Worked closely with office manager to identify areas of inefficiency.
- Responsible for collecting patient complaints and developing a report for the office manager.
1998 Master’s Degree, Business Administration
Jewel University – New Cityland, CA