100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Compassionate and motivating respiration therapist with strong experience in medical respiration and breathing exercises for patients ranging from pediatric to geriatric. Sensitive to the needs of patients during well-communicated consultations and in provision of therapies per physician diagnosis. Versatile schedule with ability to work day, swing or evening shifts.
- Encouraging therapeutic provider
- Well-liked by patients
- Breathing exercises
- Disinfection protocols
- Blood gas sampling
- Ventilation, suction and intubation
Respiration Therapist, March 2007-April 2015
Kindred Cardiac and Respiratory Hospital – New Cityland, CA
- Initiated patient files and documented therapies, plans and progress according to physician recommendations.
- Established patient care and therapy plan as per physician diagnosis and care needs.
- Coached patients through equipment use and in breathing exercises.
- Obtained and analyzed blood gases.
- Performed general floor therapies such as cool mist tent erection, pulse oximetry, incentive spirometry, EKG monitoring and reading, HHN, MDI, CPT, CPAP and BiPAP.
- Maintained and provided troubleshooting for ventilators and other equipment.
- Modified therapies according to patient response and changes in status.
- Developed procedures manual for growing hospital practice of multiple respiration therapists and other personnel.
- Prescribed and provided equipment for home and hospice health care.
2006 Bachelor of Science, Health Science
University of California – New Cityland, CA