Writing the Social Services Resume Template
Coordinating care for individuals is complicated work best left to professionals. There are several different types of programs and assistance that patients can call on through the help of a specially trained administrator. Your Social Services resume template can help you to bring peace of mind to patients and their families, while making sure that medical professionals are able to do their jobs.
Resume Template for Social Services
Attentive Social Services professional able to coordinate a variety of resources to best benefit the patient and their treatment. Most noted for developing accurate situational assessments, working closely with medical professionals for the benefit of the patient and establishing a strong bond with the patient’s family. Believes that treatment coordination is just as important as the treatment itself.
- Professional Social Worker
- Comprehensive Care Management
- Intervention Services
- Patient Assessment
- Compliance & Paperwork Administration
- Ambulatory Care Assistance
Social Services, November 2009 – May 2015
Julian Hospital – New Cityland, CA
- Developed in-hospital care plans for patients who were unable to understand their medical needs or unable to communicate with doctors.
- Assessed the family situation of each patient to determine where the families could be most effective in helping a patient.
- Worked with doctors and hospital staff to create effective discharge instructions for each patient.
Administrator Assistant, June 2005 – November 2009
Gregorian Hospital – New Cityland, CA
- Assisted in the development of discharge plans through the social worker.
- Helped patients to reach out to family when needed.
- Worked with doctors to discuss any need for therapeutic services.
2005 Master’s Degree, Social Work
Inland University – New Cityland, CA