100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Dependable Supply Technician with experience in pharmaceutical and equipment requisitioning of all kinds. Adept at maintaining accurate purchasing logs, developing reliable acquisition schedules and maximizing vendor relationships. Specializes in large hospitals and research facilities.
- Capital procurement experience
- Meets all corporate deadlines
- Works well with administrators
- Special order experience
- Vendor negotiation
- Responsible employee
Supply Technician, August 2010 – February 2015
Charleston Hospital – New Cityland, CA
- Maintained purchasing log for pharmaceuticals and small equipment.
- Assisted in setting up the necessary paperwork for several large capital purchases.
- Collaborated with administrators to link up purchasing log with annual budget.
Supply Technician, June 1993 – January 2005
Greinder Medical Research and Hospital – New Cityland, CA
- Part of a small team of supply technicians that helped to equip special projects.
- Maintained strong relationships with all vendors.
- Often negotiated better prices on special equipment for projects.
1993 Associate’s Degree, Medical Terminology
Grennet Community College – New Cityland, CA