Writing the Forensic Accountant Resume Template
Individuals involved in lifesaving or general wellness procedures must be quick thinking and organized under pressure. To gain the interest of a hiring organization, their resume must reflect these qualities. This Surgical Technologist resume template provides proof of those attributes and specifies field of experience, ensuring consideration for relative niche roles.
Resume Template for Forensic Accountant
Efficient Surgical Technologist for Obstetric and Gynecologic surgical procedures. Highly skilled in surgical preparation and procedural assistance. Experienced in most common OB/GYN surgeries, including Cesarean section, hysterectomy, tubal ligation, D&C hysteroscopy and endometrial ablation.
- Surgical Table Preparation
- LEEP Procedures
- Cervical Cerclage
- Specimen Handling
- ECC, EMC, Genetic Samplings
- Surgical Assembly
- Spanish Translation
Surgical Technologist, August 2009 Present
University Health System Obstetrics Unit New Cityland, CA
- Prepare surgical tables and assemble supplies for obstetric/gynecological surgical procedures.
- Compile and organize table supplies according to specific surgeon preference.
- Confirm patient statistics, information and procedural notes prior to surgery.
- Confirm condition under anesthesia and keep patient calm or alert as needed per procedure.
- Sterilize instruments and scopes in preparation for subsequent procedures.
- Attend surgeries and assist surgical team through provision of sterile equipment, implements, supplies and tools.
Clinical Receptionist, April 2005 August 2009
University Health System New Cityland, CA
- Greeted incoming patients, provided initial forms for completion, reviewed medical history documents, entered data into EpicCare EMR.
- Prepared patients for procedures through initial explanation of clinical processes and expectations for service delivery.
- Maintained waiting area for patient wellness and comfort.
2005 Bachelor’s of Science, Biology
University of California – New Cityland, CA