100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA 91010
Skilled and compassionate mental health therapist with solutions-oriented approach to therapeutic care of adults and children as part of quality individual treatment plans. Demonstrated success in targeted counseling of juveniles and families dealing with varied dependencies such as alcoholism, drug abuse, eating disorders, shopping compulsions and other habitual challenges to everyday life. Experienced in provision of care within individual and group settings.
- Discreet professional
- Addictions counseling
- Individualized and continuing care
- Treatment analysis and planning
- Crisis intervention
- Group facilitator and leader
Therapist, February 2002-May 2015
Audrey Haywood Addictions Counseling – New Cityland, CA
- Provided 13 years of family and juvenile therapeutic counseling for families facing addiction and compulsive behaviors.
- Assessed and analyzed new clients and families based upon current state, individual and family history, general health, treatment goals and crises.
- Developed treatment plans for individualized care to alleviate addictive and compulsive behaviors.
- Referred, provided placement recommendations and on-site care for hospitalization of clients requiring emergent or inpatient treatment.
- Performed individual psychotherapy for general patients.
- Managed a case load of up to 75 clients.
- Conducted group sessions and workshops.
- Completed court ordered evaluations and assessments of incarcerated individuals.
2001 Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
University of California – New Cityland, CA
2001 Certified Addiction Specialist, California