Completed specialized training, creating proficiencies in computer, network and satellite communications planning, installation, training, use, support and trouble-shooting. Developed and evidenced strong and effective oral, written and multimedia communications skills, supporting technical and detail oriented training, communications and documentation. Well demonstrated ability to manage complex, technical and detailed projects from design thru completion, while being self-motivated to provide the highest quality work, superior service and optimal results.
Core technical proficiencies:DOS, Microsoft Office 97/2000applications, strong knowledge of networking essentials, internet browser, Microsoft mail and ftp support / training, web page design, development and publishing, database design and management, administration and support of Windows 9X/NT/2000/ME, Cisco routers and systems, complete desktop system support, LAN/WAN connectivity analysis, support and troubleshooting, use of encryption and digital protection devices for secure video, voice and data transfer.
1998 – 11/2000 United States Air Force Los Alamitos, CA
Information Systems Analyst
· Acted as digital communication and information systems equipment coordinator.
· Managed ongoing computer hardware and software issues, including dissemination of classified information over a digital network.
· Provided troubleshooting for software systems and system hardware on areas such as IP conflicts, TCP/IP routing, satellite signal acquisition, data path transmission and related irregularities.
· Experienced with Cisco routers as well as related hardware and software systems.
· Developed network systems engineering requirements, network design and structure.
· Responsible for implementing network system installations, changes and upgrades.
· Integrated, installed and trained users on complex adverse event simulation and modeling software.
· Provided daily hardware and software technical support for military computer and communications hardware, software and equipment.
· Served as Information Systems Administrator, advising and developing strategies for software standardization, compatibility, and implementation while maintaining system integrity.
· Managed cryptographic material, ensuring proper protocol selection, use and dissemination.
· Developed, documented and implemented standard operating procedures for military and civilian information systems security large office system workgroups.
1997-1998 United States Air Force Sacramento, CA
Military Personnel Technician
· Managed military staffing for the California Air National Guard.
· Performed liaison functions between high-ranking supervisors and lower rank personnel at the state level for the California Air National Guard, supporting prompt and efficient documentation, communication and resolution of all varieties of administrative and evaluation matters.
· Maintained office files and publication library, administered and controlled personnel related e-mail and assured timely, accurate and secure communication of sensitive and/or classified information.
1997-1997 Budget Rent A Car Fresno, CA
· Managed customer service and relations.
· Recruited, hired, trained and supervised station personnel.
· Assisted in purchasing and financing of rental fleet vehicles.
Technical, Managerial and Training Experience
1999 – Present B.S., Computer Science in progress, National University (military)
1995 – 2000: Completed a wide variety of military and civilian PC hardware, software and networked system design, training, management, troubleshooting and support training and skill development activities.