100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Pleasant and caring Certified Nursing Assistant well accustomed to delivery of quality personal care for aging adults and others through home care contracting. Background of compassionate care oriented to helping the elderly age in place with dignity. Honest, dependable and bondable with a clean driving record.
- Microsoft Office
- Vital Sign Checks
- Meal Preparation
- Personal Care
- General Housekeeping
- BLS Certified
Certified Nursing Assistant, August 2009 Present
Home Care Associates New Cityland, CA
- Provide daily home care and companionship for assigned individuals on an ongoing basis, forging relationships of trust with dignity through provision of personal care, light housekeeping, grocery shopping, medication assistance and social interaction.
- Work approximately 44 hours per week for two primary elderly individuals within their homes.
- Receive consistent positive feedback from families and those cared for, with accolades for quality of care and dependability.
Certified Nursing Assistant, April 2005 August 2009
Visiting Nurses of New Cityland New Cityland, CA
- Awarded CNA of the month six times in just over four years and CNA of the Year in 2008.
- Checked vital signs and monitored blood sugar levels of diabetic patients as part of home care for the elderly.
- Provided intuitive and compassionate care for various aging individuals within their homes and apartments.
2005 Associate’s Degree, Liberal Arts
Cityland Community College – New Cityland, CA
2005 Certified Nursing Assistant
State of California