100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Geriatric-experienced Charge Nurse talented in efficient delivery of quality care to aging populations in long term care settings. Strong delegator of nursing assignments, scheduling, admissions and discharges oversight, patient monitoring and cost management. BLS/CPR certified by the American Heart Association with history of positive results during emergent cardiac and respiratory situations.
- CareVoyant and MatrixCare
- Microsoft Office
- Intravenous Administration
- Budget Management
- Medication Administration
- Patient and Family Education
Charge Nurse, December 2009 Present
Whisper Woods Long Term Care New Cityland, CA
- Provide supervision and nursing staff management for facility with 144 long term geriatric residents and 24 nurses of varied levels of certification.
- Liaise with physicians and other care providers regarding resident wellness, medications administration, ongoing care and acute healthcare needs.
- Perform daily patient wellness checks to ensure adequate nursing care provision, addressing resident complaints and updating EHR with pertinent observations.
Charge Nurse, April 2005 November 2009
White River Residences New Cityland, CA
- Managed and supervised 37 nursing staff members of residential geriatric facility.
- Ensured budget adherence and nursing inventory management with annual nursing operations cost reduction of 23% after four years.
- Provided staff development, trainings, orientations, appraisals and care quality reviews.
2005 Bachelor’s of Science, Nursing
University of California – New Cityland, CA
2005 Registered Nurse Certification
State of California