100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Confident and communicative Licensed Practical Nurse with experience within clinical, home health and acute healthcare environments. Strong patient communicator and facilitator of seamless and consenting care through confident delivery of practical information to care recipients and their families. Team collaborator always willing to adapt to new procedural, technical or environmental requirements with enthusiastic support.
- McKesson and Cerner EMR
- Microsoft Office
- Medication Administration
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Gastro/NG Site Maintenance
- Trachs/O2/Ventilator Assistance
Licensed Practical Nurse, October 2009 June 2015
Cityland Home Health New Cityland, CA
- Provided safe, quality home health care delivery to average of 25 patients per week according to physician and RN treatment plans.
- Educated patients and families regarding treatment aspects, therapeutic procedures and other facets of medical care plan for home satisfaction.
- Maintained accurate and complete records of all patient home visits, care provision and observations.
- Identified risk factors for acute care or hospitalization needs.
Licensed Practical Nurse, April 2005 October 2009
California Health System New Cityland, CA
- Provided skilled nursing as part of 244 bed pediatric hospital.
- Administered medications and ensured patient dietary and nutritional needs satisfied throughout each day of hospitalization.
- Followed treatment plans of physicians and RNs and provided nursing support as directed by supervising nursing staff.
2005 Associate’s of Science, Nursing
University of California – New Cityland, CA
2005 Practical Nursing Certification
State of California