100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Patient-centered Psychiatric Nurse experienced in treatment of bipolar disorder, ADHD, depression, anxiety and other psychiatric disorders in adolescents and adults. Experienced in treatment planning, including psychotherapy and psychotropic medication administration. Efficient and able to deliver nursing care with quality attention to an average caseload of 15 patients per day.
- MedicalMastermind EMR
- Office Suite Pro
- Medication Administration
- Verbal Deescalation
- BLS/ACLS/PALS Certified
- Detox Nursing
Psychiatric Nurse, August 2009 Present
Psychiatric Institute of New Cityland New Cityland, CA
- Complete nursing assessments and develop treatment plans for new patients to the adolescent psychiatric unit of 148 bed hospital.
- Administer medications while ensuring correct dosage, frequency and appropriate use by patient according to physician’s orders.
- Conduct group educational sessions on subject matter such as healthy lifestyle, affect of nutrition on mood, relaxation techniques and medication management.
- Coordinate nursing activities in collaboration with physicians, therapists and social workers to ensure a cohesive and multi-faceted treatment plan.
Psychiatric Nurse, April 2005 August 2009
Visiting Nurses of New Cityland New Cityland, CA
- Provided mental health assessments, developed treatment plans and conducted progress visits and wellness checks for patients of behavioral disorders, psychiatric diagnoses and cognitive deficits.
- Maintained responsibility for an average of 25 cases per week.
- Conducted home visits for recovering addicts and ensured wellness within addiction recovery treatment plan.
2005 Bachelor’s of Science, Nursing
University of California – New Cityland, CA
2005 Registered Nurse Certification
State of California