B.S. degree in Business Administration / Distribution Management
Reserve Police OfficerOrange, CA
Orange Police Department August 2002 to Present
· Detention Training Officer responsible in training new officers in the detention facility.
· Perform law enforcement and crime prevention duties while enforcing city and state laws.
· Working on special assignments with the Gang Unit, Narcotics Unit, and S.W.A.T.
Trade Show CoordinatorFountain Valley, CA
SureFire, LLC February 2005 to October 2005
· Managed, scheduled, planned, executed, and oversaw 100 domestic and international trade shows and events for a leading manufacturer.
· Coordinated all trade show related logistics including pre-planning, show services, marketing materials, accommodations, transportation, badge registrations, on-site services, shipping, technical services, and budget management.
· On-site supervision of exhibit installation/dismantle and coordination of special events held in conjunction.
· Coordinated budget planning, tracking, and reporting for events
· Performed research to investigate potential event facilities, entertainment, transportation, promotional materials, and any other aspects related to trade shows and special events.
· Worked closely with sales, product managers, and all levels of management to facilitate trade show and event planning in accordance with plan objectives and marketing strategies.
Sales Assistant / Meeting Room Coordinator Woodland Hills, CA
MAGIC International January 2003 to May 2004
· Assisted the National Sales Manager and Vice President of Sales for the world’s largest and most widely recognized producer of fashion trade shows in the apparel industry
· Performed all secretarial and administrative tasks for management, including transcribing and proofreading confidential correspondence, preparing proposals and reports, and scheduling appointments (Microsoft Outlook)
· Coordinated the scheduling of regular staff meetings, gathering agenda items and materials as required and preparing and distributing finalized agenda
· Exported data from company database and format data into MS Excel spreadsheets for weekly sales report reviewed by Executive staff
· Tracked and analyzed weekly sales figures
· Managed and coordinated scheduling of meeting rooms
· Utilized certified training in MS Office 2000, MS Outlook and Goldmine
· Managed Show Office on-site
President Orange, CA
Orange Police Reserve Association August 2005 – Present