100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Versatile Case Manager with extensive experience in the mental health field. Ability to counsel, motivate, monitor and track client progress. Specific expertise and knowledge of community resources that provide families with the assistance and service they need.
- Home Evaluations
- Community Resources
- Treatment Plans
- Goal Setting
- Inter-agency Communication
- Life Skills
- Psychosocial Assessment
- Program Development
Case Manager, September 2010 – March 2015
Lifeway Case Management – New Parkland, CA
- Conducted psychosocial home evaluations for caseload of 15 mental health clients.
- Provided information on resources to clients and their families in order to obtain assistance with home, educational and vocational needs.
- Collaborated with client’s therapist and mental health team in order to facilitate completion of goals.
Case Manager, June 2006 – September 2010
New Parkland Psychological Services – New Parkland, CA
- Managed a caseload of 12 clients and their families to ensure adequate services were being provided and to assist clients with meeting their psychosocial needs.
- Linked clients to needed and available community resources in the areas of legal, medical, educational, financial, mental health and more.
- Collaborated with treatment teams to ensure compliance and to work toward improved client success.
2006 Master of Social Work
New Parkland University – New Parkland, CA