Software Resume TipsAn software resume should clearly show a candidate’s technical skills. To achieve this, add the Technical Summary or Technical Expertise section to your resume. Further break this section into subcategories for a quick scan of your knowledge of programs and applications. Fortunately, software resumes have a very simple format. The key to writing an effective resume is to put yourself into the head of the prospective hiring manager or human resources recruiter. Keep it focused Keep a strong focus on your goals in the field of software, incorporating parts of your background to illustrate them. A statement of your goals is one of the clearest indicators to a prospective employer of whether or not there might be a match. For example include the following that is applicable to you
- technical certifications
- operating systems
- Web applications
- database applications
- Always format your experience in order of time elapsed order (chronological) your experience from your most recent job to the earlier jobs.
- Avoid elementary information like hobbies and interests. Instead strengths or skills could be furnished to give a corporate image to the Resume.
Software Resume Samples
- Sample Software Resume 1 Sample
- Sample Software Resume 2 Sample
- Sample Software Resume 3 Sample
- Sample Software Resume 4 Sample
- Sample Software Resume 5 Sample
- Sample Software Resume 6 Sample