100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Attentive Biomedical Technician with passion for maintenance and repair of biomedical equipment toward top-notch patient care provision. Certified by multiple medical equipment manufacturers in technical application and repair of their branded equipment. Able to provide prompt, courteous and efficient equipment maintenance in prevention of equipment downtime.
- Safety Code Compliance
- Stryker Equipment Certified
- DITEC Certified
- Ventilator Service Trained
- Steris System 1E Trained
- Phillips/Respironics Certified
- Olympus GI Lab Certified
Biomedical Technician, August 2009 Present
University Health System New Cityland, CA
- Perform maintenance, diagnostics and repair on medical equipment within sleep lab, respiratory, cardiac, laboratory, internal medicine and ER units of a 600 bed health system campus.
- Perform electrical safety testing, troubleshoot medical devices.
- Instruct junior technicians and apprentices in care, maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnostic testing and repair of assigned equipment.
- Direct 12 certified junior technicians in daily work assignments.
Biomedical Technician, April 2005 August 2009
Cityland Regional Health System New Cityland, CA
- Directed and supervised six junior technicians in daily maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnostic testing and repair of medical equipment throughout 280 bed health system.
- Ensured consistent attainment of 90% equipment uptime throughout employment.
- Trained apprentices in duties associated with the biomedical technician role.
2005 Bachelor’s of Science, Electrical Engineering
University of California – New Cityland, CA