100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Prompt, courteous and professional Emergency Medical Technician with history of efficient immediate care to critically ill and injured patients. Compassionate yet emotionally intelligent worker well-liked by peers and patients. Dedicated to provision of optimum patient care according to EMT professional, regulatory and organizational best practices.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Hypoperfusion Treatment
- Hemorrhage Control
- Wound Care
- Patient Immobilization
- Ambulance Navigation
- Lift 150 Pounds
Emergency Medical Technician, August 2009 Present
Hartline EMT New Cityland, CA
- Provide initial patient assessment at scene, determining first steps for stabilization of individuals and multiple parties suffering from illness, trauma, psychiatric issues, overdose and other emergent health conditions.
- Perform lifesaving cardiopulmonary resuscitation, ventilation, treatment of shock, patient immobilization, bleeding control and other lifesaving procedures as needed.
- Assist in emergency extraction of individuals from motor vehicles.
- Calm situations and diffuse scenes of crisis, particularly as part of psychiatric calls.
- Respond to anywhere from two to a dozen emergency calls per shift.
Emergency Medical Technician, April 2005 August 2009
Cityland EMT New Cityland, CA
- Provided hospital transfer support for individual patients transferring from one hospital to a second, more specialized healthcare center.
- Transported approximately three critically ill patients per shift.
- Ensured patient stability throughout transfer and alleviated emergent concerns such as bleeding and heart failure.
2005 Technical Certification, EMT
Community College of Cityland – New Cityland, CA