100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA, 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Biomedical research Lab Technician with background in academic and pharmaceutical settings. Experienced in providing lab technical assistance and support in research development, implementation and experimentation. Proficient in full range of biomedical research modalities.
- Biomedical research
- Academic experimentation
- Drug trial study preparation
- Biomedical technologies
- Computerized projections
- Lab sanitation
March 2010 to October 2012
New City Pharma LabsNew Cityland, CA
- Lab technician for major pharmaceutical company.
- Provided research related support services in lab working on cancer treatments.
- Worked directly with scientific researchers on development, implementation and undertaking of laboratory research studies.
- Member of team of 20 research professionals.
January 2014 to March 2015
New City Land UniversityNew Cityland, CA
Senior Claims Adjuster
- Provided research support services in training and academic laboratory at major university.
- Responsibilities included providing essential instruction to students on lab operations and protocols.
- Reported to university professors.
- Assisted university staff members in their own research programs.
2009 University of California, New Cityland, CA
Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry