To support the development of children and help them achieve their potential through a variety of educational approaches.
Dedicated professional committed in providing a balanced and engaging environment for students.
Talented in tailoring lesson plans suitable to student’s needs and environment.
Exceptional skills in generating independent class discussions
Reading Strategies/Classroom Management/Efficient Lesson Planning/Accurate Assessment Tools/customized Lesson Plan/Specialized Instruction/Student Motivational Techniques/Interactive Workshops
Jillian School of Arts and Trades, Saint Louis, MO 9/2005 – Present
Secondary School Teacher
- Implemented procedural steps in accommodating students from various schools.
- Assessed and evaluated the documents and other considerations of transferee students.
- Enabled students to significantly improve their performance by introducing interactive atmosphere in the classroom.
- Handled and effectively resolved disciplinary and other behavioral issues.
- Developed lesson plans designed to cater to the individual needs of the students.
- Utilized thematic illustration in class discussions to induce participation from students.
- Ensured happy classroom environment by fostering fun and active activities.
- Communicated and partnered with student’s parents who are at risk of failing and developed approaches to help the failing children.
- Ensured class participation by using different teaching strategies.
- Promoted Reading Program to aid slow-reader-students.
- Supported other school programs either academic or non-academic.
Reduced energy consumption by introducing recycling of used papers.
Spearheaded the campaign for Clean Air & Be Fair
Awarded as the ‘Best Teacher of the Year’, 2007
Head Organizer of the JS Prom from 2005 to 2007