Seeking the position of Visual Merchandiser where my proficiencies in promotional campaigns plus my extensive background in sales and marketing will be fully developed and utilized to meet the company’s objectives.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Creative approach to promotional campaigns
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• MS Excel, Word, Spreadsheet
• Ability to increase sales thru campaigns
Sr. Visual Merchandiser, July 2007 – Present
Carlson Marketing Group, Minneapolis, MN
• Attended to issues regarding late product deliveries, damaged goods, defective products, etc.
• Ensured that fragile products are properly sealed in secured boxes.
• Conducted market researches and proposed designs based on research.
• Conducted product inventory on grocery stores, pharmacy, and department stores.
• Proposed solutions to reduce the occurrence of bad product deliveries.
Regional Visual Merchandiser, May 2004 – June 2007
Technical Systems Incorporated, San Jose, CA
• Instructed merchandisers on proper and accurate display points for fast moving items.
• Supervised the flow of promotional events region-wide.
• Designed the floor plan of the goods storage section for the arrival of imported goods.
• Ensured that merchandises are delivered on time on assigned stores.
• Communicated with store supervisors regarding placing orders ahead of time.